Friday, May 15, 2009

Coming to the end of the biggest loser

There are only 3 more weigh in days for the biggest loser in our building. So 9am I rolled over to the postage meter scale (got to love our office) and stepped on. I wore my skinny new clothes hoping it would bring me more luck because I wasn't feeling confident. And tada, I lost another pound. So now I'm at 11.25% lost. Wowser. I still need some more pants/shorts/capris but I think I have enough tops now. I think even my feet have lost weight and they were skinny feet to start with.

So to all of those out there trying, there is hope. Just take it one day at a time, don't get discouraged if you splurge every once in awhile, and remember you didn't gain all the weight overnight, so you can't lose it overnight.

3 comments:

  1. great job. of course, i would prefer it if you were not passing them on to me,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Tracy! I'm sure you feel better and have more energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great Tracy, we are proud of you for a job well done!!

    ReplyDelete