Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mr. Potato Head


I'm sure you all remember Mr. Potato Head from your youth. It even had a featured role in Toy Story. I think that the movie actually inspired a resurgence of the toy. So imagine my surprise when someone I know from work had a Mr. Potato Head in a Houston Astros outfit. I just had to have one in a Atlanta Braves outfit. My work neighbor said he had one for the Chicago White Sox. So I searched online and found one that was brand new and not too expensive. So I waited patiently for it to arrive (well not patiently but not much I could do). As soon as it got here, I decided we needed a Mr. Potato Head party so here is the result of that. The three amigos as it were. We open our party to any sports Mr. Potato Head in the building, we are a non-discriminatory organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment