Saturday, December 18, 2010

Teenage Christmas Party

We let Whitney have a Christmas party this year. Now it has been a long time since I was a teenage girl, so I wasn't sure what was involved. I was sure that food would be a key factor. Whitney made a huge list of things she wanted: pizza, chocolate fountain, candy, chips/queso, cookies etc. You see a pattern here, lots of sugar and junk food. We tried to scale it back a little and gave up cookies simply because I don't do sugar cookies well at all. And instead of pizza we had pizza rolls since Dan and I were banned from the house. Well we have returned from our banishment to five girls playing Mario Kart on the Wii, lots of food eaten, and a good time had by all.

These are the memories that last a lifetime so I'm glad she was able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment