Sunday, December 26, 2010

What not to wear Part 2

Oh the fashion disasters that were running around the San Diego Zoo. I couldn't get all of them but here is a nice sampling.

This one seemed really inappropriate. Huge fishnet stockings, brown boots, ruffled skirt. Perhaps she was going to go to a club after the zoo?














These caught my eye simply because they aren't shoes...they are slippers. I didn't know that was appropriate footwear to go to the zoo. Cute for home perhaps.













And this was the absolute worst one of all. Unfortunately she was standing in line with us for the tour bus so I couldn't get the complete outfit. But picture this: a shirt dress with red and white candy stripes, plaid tights and leopard shoes. She had a red hat on too. And then she took out a carrot wrapped in foil to eat. She had to be late teens or early twenties. I'm not sure what she was going for, but I think FAIL was stamped all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment