Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TV Commercial - Is It Exciting?

Last night as I was watching news there was a commercial for a local furniture store. This guy is always saying "How do we do it?" about giving away a "free" recliner when you buy one or a "free" loveseat when you buy the couch. Well this commercial topped it all.  He said furniture was exciting. Now I don't know about you, but I've never thought about furniture as exciting. Not the shopping, not the buying, not the using. Exciting is just not the word I would use. I wouldn't use the word fun or fabulous or thrilling. I would use the word functional or economical. But exciting just can't describe furniture or the furniture buying process.

Plus this guy has one of the worst hairpieces around. I think something is living up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment