Monday, May 2, 2011

Month of May

Wow, we are already 1/3 of the way through 2011. May is going to bring a lot of things to our family this month.

Scholarship night is Tuesday. Let the waterworks begin. I had better invest in Kleenix.

Saturday is prom. See above.

Next week we get a call as to when the "signing" day will be for Whitney's scholarship. I love that this is getting treated as big as those athlete signing days.

May 26 is graduation. Do you think they will let me wheel in boxes of kleenix?

Both grandmas are coming for graduation so I get to see my mom for the first time in 1 1/2 years.

Then we end the month (really June 4) with the last dance recital. I will be there for four shows. How can I miss the last time to see her dance?

I'd better stop or people will wonder why I'm crying right now.

1 comment:

  1. May is always such a busy month! Besides all the hoopla that usually occurs with school stuff, there's Mother's Day, my birthday, my mom's birthday, my best friend's birthday. My poor husband!

    ReplyDelete