Thursday, July 14, 2011

Emmy Nominations

The Emmy nominations came out this morning. I don't watch a lot of regular tv so I have no idea who some of these people are nor do I know the shows. Plus I don't get HBO, Showtime or any of those kind of stations. I do watch Glee and noticed that none of the main characters were nominated. I'm sure that is because the main storylines were really sucky this year. But good old Sue and Kurt were nominated. They are great no matter what they are given.

But I'm really excited about the choreography category. Did you know they have that? Well you would if you are a fan of So You Think You Can Dance. I absolutely love this show. Last night as we watched, Whitney and I started naming all the dances that we thought would be nominated. And we had them all right. Guess we are pretty good judges. It looks like each choreographer who was nominated had three dances listed. I don't know if they award on a body of work or an individual dance. But they can give out more than one so I'm hoping that they get more than one.

My favorites had to be Alex and Twitch's hip hop "Outta This World". Entertainment Weekly named it the number 1 dance from all seven seasons of the show. It is fantastic. It is too bad that Alex got hurt the following week and had to withdraw from the competition because he would have won. I'm hoping that next week he is announced as an All-Star for the rest of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment