Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Blog Hop

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?

I have two brothers. One passed away before I was born and the other is two years younger. We are not on speaking terms so I guess that makes me an only child.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?

Well I've never been underweight so I don't know what that is like. But I'll take slightly overweight instead of really overweight. And what is overweight? BMI number? If so, then I'm normal thanks to our weight contest two years ago when I lost 20 pounds. I've kept it off for this long and I look better than ever. :D

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?

We don't go to the state fair and all they have is total junk food. I can't eat that stuff anymore. When I was a kid, I liked roasted corn on the cob.

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?

Mine is going to COLLEGE. I've always enjoyed when she goes back to school. She loves school and always wants to go back. The past couple of years she kept busy by working but before that she would get bored because there weren't any friends around.

5. Pool or Ocean?

Definitely pool. The ocean has things floating in it that you can't see and I don't want brushing up against me. When we were in Cozumel a few years ago and snorkeled, I couldn't get close to the fish because I didn't want them to touch me. Gave me the heebie jeebies.




No comments:

Post a Comment