Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yes I'm Really Working

So today was a full day of meetings followed by an 1+ hour drive to Fort Collins for day two of meetings. So today's pictures are only of the building we were in.




We had a very nice tour of the building. They have a Science on a Sphere like we do but it is in a dark room so I think the demonstrations show up very nicely. I actually learned a few things while I was there.

Then I drove to Fort Collins. Everyone else stayed in Boulder and is driving here in the morning. Lucky me because I can sleep in since the meeting doesn't start until 9:30. Woohoo!

I wish I could have taken a few pictures while driving here. In Longmont there was a moose statue that had a pumpkin in between its antlers. Pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your sleep in. That will make the day so much better.

    That sculpture [?] in the second pic' is neat!

    Enjoy yourself, even if it IS work.

    ReplyDelete