Monday, November 7, 2011

The Capitol Steps

Last night at my conference we had the Capitol Steps be our entertainment. I had seen them on television and really enjoyed seeing them in person. I'm always in awe of people who can be clever in how they skewer politicians. And boy is there so much to skewer here in Washington DC. I took some video but I can't get anything to upload from my hotel room. But they had all the hot topics covered including the Occupy Wall Street movement.


Those of us in the audience got some great laughs since we all have to deal with the government in some ways. The big laughs came about the "supercommittee" trying to cut spending. I think we all know how that is going to turn out.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Capital Steps! What a fun evening. Hope all is well in your world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that falls into the "ya gotta laugh to keep from crying" category :-)

    ReplyDelete