Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Linking up with Meet Me On Monday today because I'm stumped on a blog post.




Questions:

1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?


Yes they know about it (well except for my mother because she doesn't use a computer). Whitney will send me texts to tell me to blog again, like she did last night. 

2.  What is your favorite card game?


I used to love pinochle and spades (I was awesome at spades). But haven't played either in several years. And I had a solitaire book when I was a kid that had about 50 ways to play so I got good at a lot of those. So I guess I don't have one anymore.

3.  What do you wear to bed? 


An old tshirt and if I'm hot, a slip. Lately I'm hot a lot thanks to changing hormones. Blech.

4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?


A just cooked McDonald's one. Probably a good thing I don't eat there very often.

5.  What is your usual bed time?


I usually go to bed about 11pm. 

2 comments:

  1. This may be TMI, but I found as I get older, I have night sweats, so I need to wear pants, rather than a slip like I would prefer. Otherwise there's too much sweat on my bare legs, yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't got too the night sweats yet, but they are looming in the not too far distance. Doesn't sound like much fun.
    11pm., that's my ambition too. I make it maybe once a year...

    ReplyDelete