Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weird Thing of the Day

We were at Bass Pro Shop today looking at raingear for the upcoming cruise and I spotted something in the women's section that was just too funny. Unfortunately the battery in my camera died again so I couldn't take a picture. It was camo lingerie with black lace. Does this mean that a woman needs camo to cover up imperfections or does she need camo to get her man to notice her instead of hunting? Either way I just had to laugh at it.

I can't get the photo from Bass Pros website to copy so you'll just have to see it here.

3 comments:

  1. I love the woman who made her wedding dress from camo fabric. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny...both excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly a What Not to Wear Moment

    ReplyDelete