Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby Animals

Who can resist baby animals? Especially when they were rescued from the wild. We stopped at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center today. They had several animals (I'll write more later) but I just had to show the babies. We got there in time for a moose feeding.









They went through a bottle in about 20 seconds so if you weren't there you missed it. There were also baby muskox in the pen but they didn't get fed for a few hours and they knew it so they just kept laying down. The moose got up as soon as they heard the gate.









They were super cute.

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen a baby moose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the video from the dogsleds, I love the pics of the mountains, I love the pics of the flowers, I laughed at the pics of the outhouse book, but I really REALLY loved the pics of these babies!! Oh your trip looks incredible!!! :)

    ReplyDelete