Monday, July 9, 2012

Video Time - Animals

Going along with yesterday's post, have you ever wondered what it would be like to ride on a dogsled? First of all...AWESOME! I got to be the brakeman for most of the two miles (thanks to my wonderful husband and the older couple who didn't want to do it) but I did take a little video while Dan was the brakeman and I sat down.

Just a short few seconds but you get the idea from it.

We got to see some of the cutest puffins at the Sealife Center. There was one who was trying to climb up a log and slid down after making it halfway. Here's his second attempt.


1 comment:

  1. that would be such fun!! I need to add that to my list of things to do.....

    thankks for the comment. I think it'll be much better blogging from the iPad now!

    ReplyDelete