Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Fragments - November is Over

So it's the last day of November but I'm still joining up with Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments. The end of the month doesn't mean we can't frag!

Mommy's Idea

Here in Oklahoma, you know it is getting ready to be Christmas time when you hear the BC Clark Anniversary jingle. Whitney is doing her part to introduce it to all of her college friends who aren't here. It is just so darn catchy that I end up singing along every single time.


Thursday on my way to work there were a gaggle of geese at the park in the neighborhood park. It was a great way to start the day.


I'm starting to get impatient waiting for my autographed copy of "Cooking with Love". It better get here soon or the love will be leaving.

I had to learn some new software at work this week. There is a reason why I do everything in Excel. I like it. I was never meant to be a graphic artist. I've been working on the advertisement about a symposium we are co-hosting. But the good thing is I get to go to the symposium...in China!

I also have to do some major studying this weekend. My certification exam is Tuesday and while I know a lot, it is the nitty gritty specifics that always get me. I just have to know that stuff for the test so some cramming is in order.


10 comments:

  1. I love when geese fly overhead at home...

    I love Excel - hate when things get more complicated then that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gingle could get stuck in ones head. Dangerous stuff there.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Never heard of BC Clark here in Wisconsin - - - nor in Indiana - - - nor in South Carolina - - - nor in North Carolina, all my former ports of call.

    The jingle makes me think of 60's and 70's jingles, some of which are STILL running around in my head to this day like:

    "Buckle up for safety, buckle up!"

    And The Hamm's beer one with the little cartoon bears on a raft.

    And let's not forget the ORIGINAL Mountain Dew:

    "They call it that good old Mountain Dew,
    And them that refuse it are few,
    So hush up yore mug
    and fill up my jug
    with that good old Mountain Dew!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trip to China - wow - that's worth learning some new programs. Be ready for a long airplane ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a trip to China! That would definitely be enough for me to learn some new software.

    ReplyDelete
  6. China fun!!!!!!! Those geese well not my favorite make s mess in my yard. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. China, wow, I'm impressed! Combine work with a little pleasure!

    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have geese flying overhead here all the time.

    China? Wow - lucky you!

    I was an accountant, so I used Excel all. the. time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how I love that jingle! My husband once foolishly said jewelry is a bad investment and I replied are you kidding??? He's learned better now!

    I hate excel and any other program because I am clueless. My husband the accountant has tried his best to teach me and I just look at him blankly. I probably shouldn't have admitted that, but I worked with juvenile delinquents for many years.....I'm a people person NOT a program person. I do wish I had learned at some point, but I'm afraid it's too late for this old girl!

    Have a great weekend and study hard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Another Excel champion. Learning new software is a challenge... okay, time consuming. But going to China could be super exciting - have fun!

    ReplyDelete