Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Decided to give my brain a break and just participate in a new quiz.

Thanks to Acting Balanced and Touristic for this one.

Acting Balanced

1. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Dan's homemade turkey noodle soup. That will be coming up shortly after Thanksgiving thanks to the turkey carcass.

2. When was the last time you saw snow?
This summer on our Alaska trip. Lots and lots of snow.


3. What is a must have trait if someone is going to live with you?
No snoring allowed. Believe me I had to quiz Dan on that one before we got married.

4. Who was your favorite James Bond? 
Daniel Craig. Have you been reading my posts? LOL

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5. Is it dressing or stuffing?
Stuffing goes in the bird and dressing is cooked outside the bird. Lucky us, we make both!


7 comments:

  1. Stuffing if it cooked inside the turkey, dressing if it is cooked apart from the turkey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could not live together. Actually, I'm thinking you couldn't live with any of us. :)

    My kids snore like train wrecks. And Tony's embarrassing, especially when he falls asleep at the movies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't live at your house. My hubby and I both snore. The older we get the worse it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danial Craig is good, but I'm going old school - Sean Connery is my fav Bond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun quiz. It's always cool to see how people answer questions like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I call it stuffing and I love to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great question. Whether it is stuffing or dressing, I can not eat it this year with my diet...:-( SO I call it depressing. Thanks for participating in the MQAM. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete