Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Fragments

Joining up with Mrs. 4444 for the usual emptying of one's mind. And so we commence...

Mommy's Idea
What the heck is the Harlem Shuffle and why do I keep having youtube videos pop up about it?

Stupid criminal of the week comes from Florida. Seems like a young man dressed as Batman drove a vehicle into a house. The stupidity was it was his parent's house. I think they could ID him.

I wore red for Valentine's Day. Nothing else special about the day. Which is just fine with me.

My bible study this semester is tough. I'm not quite into it and I don't know what to do. It was suggested that I buy the book that goes along with the study guide. But shouldn't the video and study guide be enough? Maybe I just can't relate to the topic. It is only five more weeks so I can get through that.

Did you watch any of the Westminster Dog Show? The dog who won is called Banana Joe by his family. I have to admit I've never heard of a dog called that. It really doesn't fit him.



Well after our little snow earlier in the week we are back to sunny and 60 degrees. Really, I would like more snow or rain. The sun is nice but we need precipitation. I'm afraid I may have to pull out the old rain dance moves if it doesn't happen soon.

Abby's infection cleared up nicely after just a day of antibiotics. She is such a good dog that I hate when she doesn't feel good (which has only happened a couple of times in 8 years).




6 comments:

  1. I have to admit to laughing out loud at "I am pretty sure they can ID him". OMGoodness that's funny. Duh. I am still laughing and the dog is looking at me like, you woke me up. Shut up woman. Ah well. Funny.

    Hope you have a great weekend. Now cook something - I need a new recipe. ::grin:: No pressure of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing of the Harlem Shuffle too - & have no idea what it is either.

    I love that dog :) I know someone who shows dogs in Westminister that has a dog similar to that. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is so cute and I love his name. I would take sixty in a heartbeat. High of 20 today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been hearing about that Harlem Shuffle too....no idea. I should ask my kids, I'm sure they will know!

    ReplyDelete

  5. I thought the SAME thing about Banana Joe - - - he looks NOTHING like a banana. I wonder if he EATS bananas or if they are just really random people, his owners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't even heard of the Harlem Shuffle yet. I must be getting old and out of touch. LOL

    What Bible study are you doing?

    ReplyDelete