Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fragments - The Short Version

So just a quick few thoughts.

Spent four days out of the office and while I checked my email I am not caught up. Things happen, problems occur and nobody else can do things.

Lots of good stuff from my trip but I think a few of them will wait until next month so I have something for A-Z Challenge. But suffice it to say I tried a bunch of new food and something was so delicious that I can't wait to write about it.

I flew through Chicago and saw a Polish Airways plane parked in the same place both times. I had never seen that airline before. But as I rode by it the second time I realized it was a grounded Boeing Dreamliner. How much money you figure they paid for it and can't use it? How much money do you think they even have?

Installation of the back door has been put off yet again. The installer was late this week on the second appointment so the first rescheduled appointment next week had to be changed already. Whitney won tickets to see the Thunder play so we wouldn't be home when they door was installed. So now it is scheduled for next Thursday. The door is sitting in my garage though so at least it is close by.


Mommy's Idea

5 comments:

  1. Goofy me was without Internet for a few days [did you experience the winds we had here?] and missed your email. Now I am cranky. ::smiling::

    Glad you had a safe trip and that Polish airways is weird. But from what I understand Poland is quite the tourist destination lately, perhaps they decided an airline was a good thing? I wonder why the plane was grounded? Like I said - no internet, no television too - so, no news. I refuse to pay 2.00 for the Post and I felt so out of touch this week.

    Ah well. Enjoy your weekend and the concert with your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email...it's neverending; what in the world did we do before it?! I'm kind over the available-at-any-moment-via-smartphone thing, even thought it is nice to be able to keep up with emails that way.

    Good luck with the door!

    Thanks for linking up, Tracy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get lots of email, but most of it is Junk! It's a great way to communicate though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it crazy how it seems doctors and handymen don't know how to schedule appointments far enough apart so they don't get behind? Good luck in getting your door up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the door.

    Ugh, I bet you hate even going on vacation then. It must be a relief and a curse to get away.

    Looking forward to the vacation challenge posts.

    ReplyDelete