Friday, April 26, 2013

W is for Whitney


How could I do a whole alphabet and not do W for Whitney. I think she would be very disappointed if I didn't.

So here's my brag post about my daughter. I love her too pieces. She is the light of my life. She makes me so proud to be her mother. The last two years at college she has grown up so much and become an adult. Wow amazing how that happens isn't it?

Her greatest strength is her generosity. She gives so much of herself unselfishly. She is a giver people. If I were her age, I'd want to be her friend.

She does have only child syndrome with independence, self-entertainment and leadership.

She'll be home for the summer and working on an internship with a local marketing firm while taking one course at a community college. I'm sure we will spend lots of quality time in the kitchen making healthy food.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    It must be very rewarding being a parent!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete