Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for Zero


Zero...as in zero more of these blogs too write. I'll be writing my "reflections" blog to post on May 3, but I have to tell you I'm happy to have the month be over. I don't like writing by the alphabet. I like to be spontaneous in my blog topics and have found constricted with this alphabet thing. I miss doing my Friday Fragments and only did the Wednesday Hodgepodge once in the month. So I'll be getting back to my randomness beginning May 1.

I'm sure everyone will be happy with that.

7 comments:

  1. You did far better than I'd ever do with the challenge, Tracy! Give yourself a big pat on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I wouldn't be happy with such restrictions on a regular basis but I did enjoy the challenge. Incidentally, my nickname in our footy tipping competition is Zero. Toodles for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really tough, and frustrating. I liked discovering all the new blogs, but like you, I always wrote what came to me or inspired me. This month felt very forced to me. I am proud that I finished, but like you, I'm also glad it's over.
    Shawn at Laughing at Life 2 & Reading Practice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to blogging so actually enjoyed having the alphabet theme to work to. I'll pop back and check out your normally blogging soon. Congrats on finishing a -z

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just keep thinking "all these poor people who picked up my blog for A-Z are going to be sad when they realize I almost never post about pinterest"

    I too, am not a big fan of the letter thing. Last year, when I could randomly post about my ADHD topics it was easier. But trying to do 26 pins alphabetically? Pain in the Pins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHEW!!! We did it! I've missed FF, too. I tried to do the Hodgepodge, but I think I only did it once or twice.

    ReplyDelete