Saturday, July 6, 2013

Random Stuff About China

I'll start my China recap with some random tidbits about China.

First thing I saw about the hotel was the gas mask. Why you wonder a gas mask in the hotel room? In case of fire you put it on to help you get out.





Then of course was the usual hair dryer. While I was happy that there was something, my hair didn't appreciate the effort. At least the second hotel I stayed in had a real one.





Did you know brides in China have huge production pictures taken before the wedding with the group? In Qingdao they took them at the beach, the park and the churches. The photographers have all the dresses and they do multiple changes. It isn't the dress they get married in.










They have lots of American fast food chains.














There's lots more to write about but I had to start somewhere. Hopefully I'll put together some thoughts about actual places soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an experience, I cannot wait to see more! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete