Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy 21st Birthday Whitney

Today is my beautiful daughter's 21st birthday.

Whitney has turned into a beautiful adult (I guess I have to call her that). She always had a kind soul but as she has matured it has only grown. If she is your friend, she will do anything for you. She would give you her last dollar if you needed it. She would spend hours listening to you and trying to help you instead of getting rest. She would make sure everyone was happy before making herself happy.

She understands what service means and gives of herself to various charities. She is co-chair of Relay for Life at her school because she wants to be able to help people in the largest way possible. She worked so hard to get a scholarship so she could go to the university she wanted to go to. She works at her school giving tours to potential students and shows them how wonderful the school is.

I am so proud of her and the woman she has become. I am so happy that I get to be her mom every day.

1 comment: