Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Las Vegas Things To Do

If you've been to Las Vegas, you know there is so much to do that doesn't involve gambling and drinking. Really I promise. This time we went to two things I had never been to before

The first was the Secret Garden at the Mirage. It is a dolphin and cat exhibit that was started when they had Siegfried and Roy's magic show with the white tigers. We had free tickets (otherwise it is a little pricey). The first thing you see is the dolphins. We got there right when they were doing a training session and you really need to try and time it to see that. It wasn't too busy and we were able to get very close to the dolphins.


I didn't even zoom for this picture




Then you go through to see the tigers, lions and leopards. Since it was mid-afternoon they were all sleepy.





The other new thing we did was go see O at the Bellagio. It is a Cirque du Soleil show and wow. No pictures of course but here is the trailer they have so you can see some of the magical things they did.


Of course some of the other things we did were free and spectacular. The conservatory at the Bellagio is amazing. They had it decorated for fall. It had 8,000 mums inside and smelled incredible. They also had giant pumpkins and a talking tree.







You can't miss the fountain show at the Bellagio either.



It was a great vacation and still can't believe that my baby is 21.

1 comment:

  1. I like all of your pictures! I am trying to find some fun things to do in las vegas. I have been there a lot, but I am tired of playing run away from the drunk guy. You know what I mean? lol

    ReplyDelete