Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Fragments - Crazy Week

You know it is crazy when it is afternoon before I get these posted. But I couldn't let the folks with Mrs. 4444 down.


Half-Past Kissin' Time

The week has been crazy at work. I can't wait until 5pm and then I am not thinking about this place for two days. And I mean that.

Mom's cataract surgery went ok except that now she's had to go in because of excess pressure on the eye once and is feeling it again. The doctor goes on vacation Tuesday so hopefully all the pressure will be regulated by then.

I've been eating too many processed dinners this week. Way too tired to cook and I really don't have any leftovers in the freezer to thaw out. Guess this weekend should mean time to cook.

Sorry no stupid criminal this week. Not that there probably weren't any but I just didn't hear of anything stupid enough to write about. :)

I've got my two trips booked for March. I get to go to both coasts. I've already started to plot my restaurant trips. Isn't that what work trips are for?

I'm obsessed with this song. When I can sing all the words to a song without a mistake, you know I'm obsessed.




5 comments:

  1. I hope the part of both Coasts you are going to are in sunny climates! That would not be the Pacific NW...by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Coasts! I hope the weather cooperates with you.

    Stopping by from Friday Fragments. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I miss the stupid criminal story, I am a One Republic fan si I enjoyed that. I hope you and a nice weekend and had some time to cook.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete