Saturday, March 15, 2014

Another weekend, another trip

Yes it's time for me to pack up and travel again. This time I'm heading east to our nations capital, Washington, D.C. I like meeting up with all my colleagues but I really don't like it when the weather doesn't cooperate. We've already gotten an email that says if the government shuts down Monday we won't have a meeting. Not good when we've all travelled to be there for only two days.

I've got my trip to whole foods planned so I have snacks in my hotel room. And several friends are staying at the same hotel. maybe I should bring some cards in case we are snowed in?



3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize there was a storm coming that way. Good luck, and have a safe trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart taking your own healthy snacks! Take something for entertainment... cards are always good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh. looks like you might be playing cards and eating snacks right about now.

    ReplyDelete