Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Fragments

Mrs. 4444 is recovering from surgery but she felt well enough to host this week. Get well soon!


Half-Past Kissin' Time


Stupid criminal this week was a guy who decided to rob a pharmacy by attaching a rope to the prescription drug safe to his truck. He was able to pull the safe out of the store but then he drove down the road with the safe dragging behind his truck. A police officer just happened to see this and pulled him over. He may have gotten away with it if he had just put the safe in the back of the truck. DUMB!

Last week I talked about car colors. This week I saw a purple car. It was obviously a home done job because no car manufacturer would have marketed this color of purple. Think the color little girls love. Yup that purple.

Saw this sign yesterday at a meeting I went to.

Yes, that elevator has been out for three months. I'm not sure how many people need to get to the second floor with an elevator but I don't think this building is ADA compliant now. 

My Church is Kind of a Big Deal starts this Sunday at church. We have two weekends where we have food trucks, lots of carnival games and this year...FIREWORKS. What a crazy fun church I go to.

As I mentioned earlier this week, Whitney and I got baptized last Sunday before she went back to college. What a special moment to share with my child. 


We had ordered a blind for the bedroom and when it came in the color was so far off what we picked. Did you know that Levelor has a 30 day guarantee? Well we didn't. Thank goodness for that so we can go get the color that we want. We will upgrade our order to real wood so that the color will be exact. The faux wood can vary significantly the Levelor rep told us. 



6 comments:

  1. Love your stupid criminal stories. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like its going to be a fun few days with your church. I love big church events :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does sound like a great church you attend! Good to hear you can get the color of blinds you want after the other ones weren't the right ones. Its good to hear of a company that does guarantees like that!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that criminal story on the news. I bet the cop was like, "Heeere's your sign!"
    And what a lovely thing to share with your daughter - getting baptized together. That's very touching. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and your daughter; faith is a wonderful treasure to share.

    It's great when churches know how to put the fun in FUNdraising!

    What a doofus of a criminal!

    Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy,
    You're the winner of 4 Sonic slush coupons at Buttercup's. Please send me your name and address at cornwallst59@hotmail.com and I will send you your coupons. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete