Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hodgepodge

Joyce is taking next week off so I thought I had better get busy and answer this week's questions.



1. The best part of waking up is____________________________________.

Starting each day with a fresh outlook. Don't bring yesterday's troubles with you today.

2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)- Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors?

Swimming with dolphins. It is on my bucket list I wrote about in April.

3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to?

I fear having my body fall apart on me. I look forward to traveling when I retire.

4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot?

I like hot sauce but only when it is used to cook with. We used to get a killer ceaser salad with a hot sauce dressing.

5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?

Independence.

6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title?

It Happened One Night

7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here.

I've got nothing. I am a terrible joke teller.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Today is my husband's 48th birthday. So we are the same age for 13 days. He says I'm older but we have the same number of years so I don't think so for these 13 days.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your husband! Nope, you aren't older. He just came early and you came late.

    I too think it would be fun to swim with the dolphins :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubs! My hubs is always older than me : ) We swam with the dolphins last week and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete