Made it to answer Joyce's questions this week. I give thanks that every week she comes up with them and lets us play along.
This is the puzzle I finished this weekend. I play Frozen on my ipad all the time (rather obsessively).
2. What is one place you were thankful for this year?
Maui. You can't argue with sunsets like these.
3. Take a nap, watch football, go for an after dinner walk, or hit the stores...which ONE is on your must-do list for Thanksgiving day? For those of you playing along who aren't in the US, answer as it relates to any big holiday meal.
I'm going for a before dinner walk by doing a 5K Thanksgiving morning.
4. Besides Thanksgiving, what's your favorite home cooked meal?
Ham with broccoli and scalloped potatoes.
5. What product from an infomercial would you most like to own?
Well I did own a topsy turvy tomato grower. It worked for awhile until I overwatered it. But it sure was heavy with all the dirt in it. You would never be able to just hang it from any overhang like in the infomercial.
6. Christmas shopping? Have you begun? Finished? Will you shop on Black Friday? How do you feel about stores opening on Thanksgiving Day? What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
I've started all online. I've also bough the foster kids gifts that we adopt every year by going to a store. I avoid the Black Friday shopping or anything similar to it. Too many people. There is no need to open early because sales start way earlier than Thanksgiving now. I think it is just a sport to some people.
7. What are you most grateful for that adds beauty to your everyday life?
My hair. That sounds funny but coming from a family where the women have thinning hair when they get to be my age I don't take my full head for granted.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hope to have all my decorating done by being off work for four days. I won't have any time for fun stuff for awhile so I must get it done.