Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hawaii - I Never Finished

I realized I never finished blogging about my trip to Hawaii. So I'm throwing in all the days in Maui into this post.

We had to cancel our helicopter tour because of weather but that's ok. I just spent more time relaxing listening to crashing waves. I highly recommend that!

Sunsets were gorgeous from our lanai

We drove halfway up to the volcano and this was our view down

We heard people talking and couldn't figure out where they were. Look up!

More sunsets (couldn't get enough of these)

We drove the Road to Hana. Its an all-day trip with hundreds of hairpin turns. At the end the road is a National Park that is gorgeous. We didn't get to spend a lot of time there because we had to drive back the whole way. Got home in the dark but it was worth it.





I definitely recommend Maui as a spot to visit (over Honolulu). I would stay at the same place we did before also.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that about people who have visited Hawaii that they preferred Mazui over Honolulu. Great pictures of your time there!

    Merry Christmas!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very beautiful! I'm not sure you could get me away from the view on your lanai.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete