Look at this. I'm actually scheduling a blog post! Joyce is so good in putting out questions, I should be good and answer them!
1. Did you watch The Charlie Brown Christmas special Monday night? Who's your favorite Peanuts character and why?
We watched both the anniversary show and the annual Charlie Brown Christmas special. It's an annual tradition for us. I've always said I'm a Lucy but Snoopy is my favorite.
"Most psychiatrists agree that sitting in a pumpkin patch is excellent therapy for a troubled mind."~Linus
Would you agree?
I think a pumpkin patch sounds kind of cold so I wouldn't suggest this as a relief for a troubled mind.
2. Describe a sound from your childhood. What does this sound bring to mind?
I really don't have any sounds I associate with childhood.
3. You've won a trip to a winter wonderland...would that excite you? Which one of the following would you most want to experience (or which one would you dislike the least)-see the Aurora Borealis in Norway, stay in Sweden's Ice Hotel, go dogsledding in Lapland Finland, take a winter wildlife safari in Yellowstone or celebrate Winter Carnival in Quebec?
While I would love dogsledding, I would choose the Aurora Borealis simply because you can't get it just anywhere and it is spectacular.
4. Who or what keeps you humble?
Belief in God as a higher power and knowing that I am unable to control things.
5. What part of preparing for Christmas do you like the most? Explain.
Enjoying Christmas lights. There is something serene about sitting in a dark room with just Christmas lights on.
6. Gingerbread-yay or nay? Is making a gingerbread house part of your family holiday tradition?
I'm not a huge gingerbread fan. I think we made one or two houses but only from a kit.
7. What's one thing you want to start, do, or complete before the calendar rolls into a new year?
I'd like to get plans for my first three trips of 2016 sorted out.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I finished my third 5K of 2015 on Thanksgiving morning. It was a rainy day but thankfully 60 degrees. The next day was rainy and 33. I doubt I would have done it that day.